The specific apartment on the fourth floor of the six-storied brick house with a total area of 154.1 sq.m. is offered. Main entrance, high ceilings. From windows the view of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the MFA, the Kremlin opens. Planning includes: kitchen living room, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms.
The house - a monument of architecture of 1910 of construction – the well-known "House with a glass". A main entrance with a stucco molding. Former profitable house of the merchant Filatov. The restored facade and an entrance. In the yard the land parking, entrance only for residents, through gate. At everyone own key.