Sale of Executive class mansion in the center of Moscow, within walking distance from the metro stations "Theater" and "Okhotny Ryad". Area – 1370,8 m2. Office layout – 3 floors, attic and basement. Elevator. The building is equipped for accommodation of office of the Executive class; high ceilings, functional layout with work areas for staff rest room, meeting room, sports hall and café. Dedicated power – 120 kW.
The building is located in the heart of Moscow, on Nikolskaya street, within walking distance from the Kremlin. The building was designed by architect C. F. Busse in the period from 1893 to 1895, the architectural ensemble has been preserved in its original form. Until 1920, the territory housed the St. Nicholas-Greek monastery.
The building was reconstructed with a complete replacement of communications – water supply and Sewerage systems. There are ventilation systems, Central air conditioning, fire fighting. Has modern lifts Tyssen –Krupp, a telephone (MGTS, 25 rooms) and Internet access.