Sale of the building built in 1917, is not a monument. Located on a plot of 932 acres (leased from the city for 25 years since 1999). A complete reconstruction of the building was carried out with the replacement of floors W/b (in the presence of full documentation on the reconstruction and documents BTI). Air conditioning systems (split systems). In the presence of all city Central communications, MGTS lines, Internet. Security systems, alarm systems, video surveillance, fire fighting. Large fenced area with Parking, check - in through the automatic barrier. Security at the entrance (chop). Summed email. power-210 kW (one-time-180 kW). The building is suitable for a Bank (in the presence of a Depository and storage, certification-class 5,
precious metals, cash operators, room for customer service).
Currently, the building is rented out for a short term.